Shipping and Returns
- Please be sure to enter your full and correct shipping address. We will not be able to make changes in the address provided once order dispatched.
- Once you've completed the checkout process, you will get an automated email confirming your order.
- You cannot amend or cancel your order once placed. As most of our products are made on order and hence go into production after receiving an order from your end. You should email us as soon as possible with any changes if necessary.
- Should it be necessary, The Yogi may email you if, for instance, an item you selected is unavailable.
- Domestic Shipping is free on all orders.
- Worldwide shipping is free on all orders above 149 USD. We ship from our studio in New Delhi, India, with multiple international shipping partners to provide the best service and fastest delivery. Within Delhi it usually gets delivered within 3-4 days and travel time changes per city and country.
- For order under 149 USD, we charge a fee of (~15 USD).
- International customers are responsible for duties and taxes in the destination country. We do not charge taxes to any of our customers outside of India. At times Duties/fees will are calculated by the customs office of the destination country - these amounts are outside of our control.
- Smaller jewellery comes packed in cloth pouches and all orders come packed in a recycled cotton bag.
- Orders come to you ready for gifting, and if you’d like to add a personal note inside the package, just drop us an email to let us know at the time of your order.
- As a policy, we do not offer returns or exchanges on products which are delivered in perfect condition as per the order placed. Given the nature of our products, we reserve the sole discretion to provide the resolution to any situation as we deem fit. Although each return or exchange request is handled on a case by case basis and we request you to get in touch with us for prompt resolution.
- However, if the product is wrongfully delivered (product doesn’t match the item in the order confirmation) or has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect then we are open to extending full refund or re-fulfilling your order.
- There is no return or exchange on sale item.
Every single piece designed & produced in The Yogi Textiles goes through stringent quality checks. Unevenness in colour & texture of print is not a fault but a beautiful characteristic of natural processes.
To return or exchange a product or report damage in transit, please get in touch with us within 48 hours of delivery:
- By whatsapp at +91 9953577839 between 9.00 AM to 5.30 PM IST
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, date of transaction, delivery address and image of the wrongfully delivered or defective item.
- Check the products carefully once you receive them and mention any tampering of the package, missing item or damage/ breakage on the delivery receipt presented by the courier partner.
- Retain the packaging of the damaged products received until our insurance adjuster visits to survey the breakage.
We will look into the issue and revert back within 48 working hours.
EXCHANGE & REFUND POLICY
- No refunds would be given if the customer has provided wrong or incomplete shipping address, there are 3 failed delivery attempts by our shipping agency and/or the package is refused by the recipient.
- Before accepting delivery of any merchandise, please ensure that it is in good condition and has not been tampered with. In case you receive a package, which you believe was damaged in transit, please retain the original packaging (along with price tags, invoices, labels etc.) until we send someone from our team to review it. Additionally, please mention details about the damaged merchandise on the delivery receipt instead of signing it as 'received'.
- Customers are responsible for ensuring their address is correct and complete while placing an order. We will not be held responsible for shipping to incorrect addresses. If you have not received your package within three weeks of your order, please let us know ASAP by emailing us so we can follow up with the courier. Couriers make two delivery attempts in case of failed delivery. Beyond this, they will either charge for delivery attempts or return your package to us.
- In the case where a shipment is returned to us, the customer is entitled to a refund for cost of goods less shipping charges and any return shipping or customs charges incurred.
All policies are subject to change without prior notice.
In case of any conflict Terms & Conditions Policy would prevail.
Goods Damaged in Shipping:
If goods appear to have been damaged it transit, The Yogi will open a case with the carrier. As part of this process photo documentation is required showing damage to the product and the packaging. The customer must keep all packing materials and products until the claim is settled.
The Yogi collects personal information as required to fill orders and ship goods. We do not disclose or share any personal information with any other party. Credit card information is not stored on our server once an order has been processed.
We do maintain a mailing list and makes periodic mailings to individuals both via regular mail and an electronic newsletter. All users may opt out of these mailing through a link on the email. We will immediately remove individuals from these lists if requested. Some mailings are regional and will not be sent to all individuals on our mailing list.